Change Management Consultant
Envisio is one of Western Canada’s fastest growing software companies. We’re passionate about building deep, personalized relationships with our customers to help them build safe and thriving communities. Envisio’s award-winning software aligns staff with departmental action plans and key performance measures, enabling customers to establish trust with their stakeholders.
We are a small (and growing), fun and high performing team with offices in downtown Vancouver and Richmond, British Columbia.
About the Role
As our Change Management Consultant you will be assisting our customers’ innovation teams by analyzing and developing how they implement strategy, improve performance and inform stakeholders. This is a fast-paced, exciting role with plenty of opportunity for individual contribution and travel for those that like to get out and explore North America.
- You MUST be good at:
- Managing your time
- Communicating with and teaching others
- Understanding how culture change is achieved
- Juggling multiple projects concurrently
- Getting along with other smart, friendly and focused people
- It's a BONUS if you're good at:
- Strategic planning
- Performance management
- Salesforce, Zendesk, Intercom and Trello
- Understanding the operational challenges of government agencies
What You'll Be Doing
- Relationship Building / Project Management – You’ll be a key part of the team supporting all of our customers, along with their Envisio Customer Success Manager and a Customer Support Specialist. You’ll be assisting with Envisio software implementations, conducting training and making sure that customers are succeeding and continuing to partner with us year after year.
- Assessing Implementation Processes – You’ll review and assess our customers’ strategy implementation and performance management processes, making sure they align with other management systems and are adopted by end users. You’ll provide suggestions to improve adoption of the software and strategy execution.
- Teaching – You’ll be onsite or online advising and coaching public sector executives and managers about best practices, ensuring that we are taking into account their unique circumstances.
- Continuously Improving – You’ll be keeping up with the latest change management techniques and teaching our customers to adapt them in their quest for strategy execution.
We’ve got great software, happy customers and a passionate team. We’re leaders in our market and share a strong sense of purpose as we help our customers build safe, thriving and well-educated communities. Our cupboards are stocked with food, the ping pong table gets plenty of use and our Good Times Committee is always looking for fun ways to keep everyone pulling in the same direction (think snowboarding trips to Cypress Mountain).
This role offers a competitive salary, quarterly bonus, stock options and other benefits as well as flexible working options. Our leadership and management philosophy is that a mission-driven team that is open and honest with clear goals and expectations is the winning formula.
- You've put your time in at University or College
- You're familiar with local government operations and corporate culture
- You have at least 3 years of strategy implementation, performance management or similar experience
- You enjoy providing leadership while challenging current processes and promoting cultures of innovation
If this gets your gears turning, we’d love to hear from you! In your cover letter please share what excites you about this opportunity and why you’re the perfect candidate. Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.