It's the start of the New Year, and we're back with the second installment of our ‘Learn from the Experts’ webinar series. This time, we're covering best practices for Local Government Performance Measurement and Management.
Join us on January 31st to learn from our panel of subject matter experts on creating the best performance measurement program to suit your organization. Moderated by Envisio CEO Mike Bell this is the webinar you cannot miss.
Meet our expert panelists:
- Janet Woolum, Performance Administrator, City of Mesa, AZ
- Kevin Knutson, Regional Vice President, Management Partners
- Dale Roenigk, Benchmarking Director, University of North Carolina
Register now to learn:
- The benefits of creating your own performance measurement program
- How to establish your performance measurement program
- Best practices for analysing and understanding your performance data
- Signs of an effective program - What does 'good' look like?
Date: January 31st
Time: 11 am PST / 2 pm EST
Duration: 60 minutes
If you can't attend, sign up and we'll send you the recording as soon as it's ready!
Miss out on our previous Learn from the Experts webinar on Building a Local Government Benchmarking Network? You can view the recording here»