Sales Development Representative
We are looking for a dynamic and energetic professional to join our sales team. You must have exceptional interpersonal skills with an ability to connect with local government leaders through targeted email campaigns and outbound call efforts.
You need to be a self-starter, focused on results and able to work independently when required. You will use email automation and phone calls to generate qualified meetings for our business development team. If cold calling gives you cold feet, this role may not be for you!
- Work with external contractors for the creation of lead lists
- Research local government Management Staff using LinkedIn and other tools to identify key leads
- Maintain our database of key personnel within North American Local Governments.
- Setup and manage email campaigns
- Outbound calling to book discovery calls for BDM’s
- Qualification of inbound leads
- Exceptional listening skills
- Outstanding analytic and problem-solving abilities
- Can speak to new people without hesitation
- Meetings Booked
Must have at least 1 year’s experience in B2B sales and marketing in enterprise, start-up or consulting
College or University Diploma
So if you’ve got what we’re looking for AND you’re fun, interesting, want to do meaningful work – and you’re just plain EXCEPTIONAL – please send us your resume and a little note explaining why you were born for this position to jobs[at]envisio.com. You must have legal working status in Canada to be considered.