Digital Marketing Manager
Who Is Envisio
We're Envisio, one of the BC lower mainland’s hottest, award winning cloud software companies. Our culture is fun, fast paced
with an emphasis on team work. We develop, market and support strategy management software that connects to, and is driven by,
an organization's strategic plan. Envisio makes it possible for our customers to be more transparent and accountable
and ultimately much higher performing.
Our core customers are local and state governments, School Districts and universities.
Envisio is looking for an amazing, data-driven digital marketer to own and drive the company’s sales/marketing funnel using tactics such as content marketing, webinars, social media, search engine optimization, landing page conversion testing, and email marketing. This will be a generalist role and an exciting opportunity for an experienced marketer to experiment with many channels and stages in the sales funnel. This position reports to the VP of Sales, Customer Success and Marketing.
Superstars only. You know your craft and you have a passion for solving problems, learning new technologies and sharing your knowledge with peers.
You are a self-starter who constantly strives to improve, you love to innovate and learn, and you put in the work required to succeed.
You’re also fun to be around!
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, case studies, ebooks, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience (min. 4 years marketing experience)
- Excellent communicator and creative writer and thinker who knows the value of using data to inform decisions and has a keen eye for details and design.
- Experience with marketing automation software (preferably Hubspot) to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
- Expert in SEO and SEM
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Photoshop, Salesforce.
So if you’ve got what we’re looking for AND you’re fun, interesting, want to do meaningful work – and you’re just plain
EXCEPTIONAL – please send us your resume and a little note explaining why you were born for this position to jobs[at]envisio.com.
You must have legal working status in Canada to be considered.