Customer Success Manager
Who Is Envisio
Envisio, as featured in the Ready to Rocket list, is one the fastest growing technology companies in BC. Envisio leads one of the hottest software categories: strategic plan implementation, performance management and reporting. With a focus on government and education organizations, we provide the powerful ability to align employee actions with strategic priorities, empower senior leaders to make informed decisions and enable managers to keep abreast of key initiatives within their organization - all in real time. We are a small, dynamic and high performing team based in Richmond, BC.
Customer Success comes from the heart. As a Customer Success Manager, your goal is to make our customers successful and to inspire your team to go the distance to delight them. This is a demanding role that requires strong project management, time management, and communication skills. Corporate planning experience is a definite bonus! Our Customer Success team's top priority is to make our customers successful and ensure that their experience using Envisio is a pleasant and productive one. Envisio is looking for individuals that possess top-notch customer management and business consultancy skills and are passionate about engaging customers and helping them find success.
- New Customer Implementation – Onboard new customers from the kick-off call to system configuration, training, user adoption, and other project milestones.
- Project Management – Identify, estimate and prioritize upcoming tasks to deliver on-time, exceptional service.
- Customer Training – Provide on-site or online training and webinars to ensure product adoption.
- Customer Support – Attend to customer issues expediently and ensure that they are resolved satisfactorily.
- Relationship Building – Own the overall relationship with customers. Proactive outreach including quarterly business reviews to increasing adoption, ensure retention, and drive overall customer satisfaction.
- Upsell/Cross-sell – Promote Envisio’s new product modules and services to our customers.
- 5+ years of experience in Customer-facing role.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and build/maintain positive customer relationships.
- Ability to demonstrate leadership, and coordinate efforts across different functional areas of the business to support customer initiatives.
- Ability to explain technical problems succinctly and clearly.
- University or College Degree.
- Change management and project management experience a bonus.
- Corporate planning and plan progress measurement experience a bonus
We are looking for smart, energetic and driven individuals to join our team. We work hard to maintain our fast-paced, motivated, and well-balanced culture. As a rapidly growing company, opportunities for internal growth and career development are plentiful. We’ll treat you well, too. We truly do love what we do, do it really well and have a great time doing it. If you’ve got what we’re looking for AND you’re fun, interesting, want to do meaningful work – all-in-all you’re just plain EXCEPTIONAL – please send us your resume and a little note explaining why you were born for this position to jobs[at]envisio.com. You must have legal working status in Canada to be considered.